Sunday, August 22, 2010

Personal Shopping Assistance...

Last week was the Official Launch of It's What's Underneath...and what a week it has been!  So much positive feedback and advice and ideas, there are only good things coming this way!  One of the things that lots of people have been saying to me in the past week (and I guess the last four years) is that they would like my help/expertise on their own lingerie shopping adventures...

This got me to thinking, why don't I take the time to help those who need it?  So, from here on in, women of Melbourne, please feel free to contact me and organise to go and update your Lingerie wardrobe together.  I promise, it will not be painful, it will probably even be pleasant.  It will not take long and it will definitely be worth it.  We can have an initial consultation to discuss your needs (basics, bridal, maternity, sports, perhaps something for a weekend away...) and then we can work from there.  If you are more comfortable, get a few of your girlfriends together and we can go in a group. 

Please get in touch with me via the contact details link and we can start changing your life, one bra at a time...

Happy Bra Blogging x

1 comment: