Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our cups overflow...

This morning my Dad called me to talk bras.  This has never happened before.  He wanted to ask me if I had seen an article that featured in Saturdays Herald Sun newspaper titled 'Our cups overflow'.  I had not.  So my Dad, the same Dad who has never taken any interest whatsoever in bras (to my knowledge) faxed this article over to me right away.  I'm so excited that local newspapers in Melbourne are recognising the problems we are facing with ill-fitting bras and I feel that write-ups like this one are just another step in the right direction!  Check out the article at http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/expert-laura-savery-says-women-neglect-bra-comfort-at-expense-of-health/story-e6frf7jo-1225932980132 and get on board.
Happy Bra Blogging x

No comments:

Post a Comment