Thursday, August 11, 2011

What's Underneath in Degraves...

Iconic Degraves Street in Melbourne has something new on show...


Melbourne I'd like you to meet Elegantly Scant Fine Lingerie.  Elegantly Scant, this is my girlfriend Melbourne...
Elegantly Scant is located on Degraves St in Melbourne's central cafe district, found somewhere in between a cupcake store and some graffiti.  I just happened upon it yesterday and it was such a pleasant suprise.  All Lingerie stores should be this cute

I felt like I had walked into my lingerie dream, beautiful product, fantastic shop and friendly staff...ahhhh bliss.  It's almost like being at your girlfriend's house, the lady asked me if I'd like to play "Dress-Ups"!
Perhaps best of all, Elegantly Scant have recently launched their sexy maternity range, Elegantly Mum.  There is such a strong need for beautiful maternity lingerie in the market, and I feel really proud that another Australian designer has come up with the goods...
Dress-Ups anyone?
Happy Bra Blogging x

No comments:

Post a Comment